Thursday, February 09, 2006

I heard these annoucements in the Pittsburgh Airport tonight... HA!

"Your attention please. This is a courtesy announcement. If you are on the moving sidewalks, please stand directly in the middle, so as to block everybody in your path. Thank you"

"Your attention please. Mr. Smith, your flight is departing. If you're not on it, you better run, cause it's going to leave!"

"Your attention please, flight 107 to Tokyo, connecting... somewhere... has now departed. Thank you"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have absolutely no doubt.

Anonymous said...

Ohh the pittsburgh airport. I have so many great memories of that place, back in the days before 911 when you could just hang out in the airport... actually, my parents were suposed to be there right now to fly to israel to see me. but no, because america has something stupid called snow-- they wont be here for another few days.