Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stolen shamelessly (or possibly with a little bit of shame) from Nug

I swore I'd never post these, but I'm so damn bored from writing papers right now. This is my well deserved break.

*****

These are supposedly 30 questions no one would think of to ask you. We'll see how this goes.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Shit, I need to shower"

2. How much cash do you have on you? $5 American

3. Whats a word that rhymes with door? Floor, for

4. Favorite planet? Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Dad's Cell.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? BNL Sining "Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young" (sung repeatedly to the tune of "Deck the Halls"

7. What shirt are you wearing right now? Palendrome t-shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself? on occasion. I don't like pigeon holes, though.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? not wearing any right now, but Caterpillars when I do.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Nug is an incredibly humourous, savvy, brilliant, and generally compassionate man (when he's not making fun of me for being Jewish).

13. What were you doing at midnight? Writing a paper.

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? hi

15. Where is your mail box? Front door.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? One of my parents.

18. Last furry thing you touched? My dog. Or the mould on a piece of bread.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Beer? Does beer count?

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21

22. Your worst enemy? Procrastination.

23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of camp.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Ummm?"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? Flight.

26. Do you like someone? I like many people. Do I like a singular person? Yes, that too.

27. The last song you listened to? Sattelite, DMB

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you run? I'd run in and take the bullet.

29. If you could punch one person right now, who would it be? Hugh Heffner... YOU'RE MINE!

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? My right shin.

No comments: